January 20, 2008

-What You Are???-

Recently some of u or maybe not, must have realise there is 1 donkey or hippo doing something STUPID in Sanny and my blog. Reply or send message by using people's name.

What kind of person do u think he/she it is?? Lifeless?? Dumb?? Pervert?? Jerk?? All of it??? or
*something else??? U tell me!!
*Post ur comment in the chatbox. TQ*

Lets imagine how he/she looks like??

A) Yeng Zhai Brad Pitt??

B) Zac Efron. *My cousin thinks he is cute wor. She is only 12 years old*=/C) Sexy Jessica Alba???*Guys take care of ur hand der!!!*

D) Amanda Bynes *Rate 4.5/5* Ting Ting Ting

E) Mr.Bijak

Well, for me my answer is not listed above. Must be dis:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FEATHERLESS CHICKEN!!!!!

GOT GUTS TO DO SUCH STUFF, NO GUTS TO POST YOUR REAL NAME!!!
IF YOU ARE A MALE/FEMALE IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!

From sanny: DARE TO DO, DARE TO SHOW YOURSELF!!

Come on!! Even a GIRL says that!!! If u still dunt post ur real name,
I suggest u go hide ur face under your mother dress in your entire life!!!!


No comments: