November 29, 2007

-Super Blur Day-

I Dunno wth has happen to me today. The Story Begins from ere..............

Arena line sux dis week keep giving problem. So Mz follow my car back to PJ. He stay kat those apartment near Putra Terminal. Ok la on the way wert.

Next day which is this morning, we have a 8.45am class so i left my house at 7.50am earlier 10-15 mins than ussual time.
I dint take the main road to his house instead of that, i took the small roads which passes by Kelana Jaya LRT station inner road.


All the way down until a T-junction which is very busy at all times. Very hard to get out, so my car stopped der for some time. While waiting i asked myself

"Eh how come im ere?? Mz house dis way meh??? i thought is at the other side, die lo how to go from ere??"

Scartch scratch kepala awhile, only remember my road to his house. Early morning lost my sense of direction. Haiz

I reached his house around 8+. He was worried LDP and Kinrara Jam but dint think about his area JAM!!! We were stuck der for like 10-15 mins. 8.34am onli start our journey to APIIT.

The traffic was kinda smooth la...manage to reach APIIT at 9am!! Class STARTS at 8.45am!! RAYNER IS LATE AGAIN!!!! T_T

When we masuk class,Mr.Jeet our lect welcome us =S

Sounds sacarstic right?? but is cool. He main main aje =)
(Dunt pray pray, dis fella ada his own company ok!! He got too much free time nothing to do only teach in APIIT!)

During his first class he asked us
"Y did we choose ere??" Guess the answer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE GOT CON BY THE FANCY LOOKING BOOTH DURING EDU FAIR!!!!
Kekekeke

Class over jor lo, I fetched Mz to SS2 to a computer shop name Computer War. Sell real cheap computer stuff. *Mao go der buy u freaking mouse & Start back ur CS pls!!!*

On the way der, i recieved a call from my cousin ask me go to the shop later need help cause her bf sick liow need me ganti her. OK lo. How nice working der, just to jaga the counter, got money, food, drinks + job tired. (X.X)

After dropping Mz back home, I went to Joanna's hse kasi her piano notes that she asked me cari.

oO hu is Joanna??? *Jo dunt say i dint blog about u!! ngek ngek ngek* Here we go.............
*Photo Elek*
18 year old gal study in Taylors. Stay kat BU 11/12/13?? i dunno also mixed up XD. Not tall not short. Shape like 1 round ball. Short hair but not like mushroom. Love to eat! That y macam Hehe betta stop ere. =X

Man she is so gonna kill me if she reads dis but doubht she will be in ere!! People agree? XD

oo dis clip i dunno u all watch d anot. She send to me de. Enjoy




Imagine dis child keep replying u like this when u ask her question. Wat will u do?? Hehehe



Enough of her, Back to my story..=P

Off me go work kat TTDI. Stopping kat the Bu traffic light blur again. ASking myself
"Where i wanna go d ar???" A While later only remember my destination. Gosh Habis aku macam ni!!!

I Worked until 8 den cabut balik rumah. Bloody tired. Before i head home, i drop by kat Taman Megah Guardian to buy my hair wax. I go round Taman Megah for 2 rounds just to find parking for my hair wax.

Nvrm, go into the shop d brand i normally buy left 2 Clay and 1 wax i nvr use before.

Wth man. Guardian!! No Stock!! Chap jor hui la!!! Ish

Wanted to sleep liow, my cousin call me ask me send her HK drama series!! CHISIN DE!!!! Now still thinking should i go or not??? @_@

Tmr i'm leaving to Penang thats y she is so kan chiong about her series!!!
&
I havent even start packing...Oh NO!!

Aih Off Hp den Sleep nia. Should i do that?? Please tell me YES!! XD

-Evil Cousin-
Ho-Ho-Ho-Ho


There will be no updates until im back from Penang. Wait me =) Will be back with leng food photo.

No comments: