November 26, 2007

-New Sem & Movie List-

26 November 2007 is my first day for 3rd Semester in APIIT. Im b in UCFF0703-G2 *my first class during my 1st Semester*.

This is my new timetable..i bloody like it =)


Monday : 1345-1515
1520-1720

Tuesday : NO CLASS

Wednesday : 1345-1545
1600-1730

Thursday : 08.45-1015
1205-1335
1345-1515

Friday : 0845-1015
1035-1235


I knoe some of u all must be thinking wat so nice wor?? Dis sem at least 4 days of class only and not everyday 8.45 until 5 or 6.

Best is Monday & Wednesday i dunit wake up so early for class and face the morning jam.
Maybe Thursday and Friday abit Sucky but still OK la..ends early. Hehe



Today i enter class, everyone was stone "WTH is Rayner doing ere??" Ho-ho-ho u guys r just too unlucky...im joining b ere ngek ngek ngek

&

Biasa la Late for the First Class...Gosh this need to be stop!!
Rayner Trademark : Late for first class no matter wat time izit XD
[Mc] EchO Trademark : Team Kill *Yes MAO im talking bout u if u r reading dis!!* =P

******Last night i was blogging half way kena drag to DOTA. So, Cont now........********


When i enter the class, the lecterur already sitting in front with some kind of scary look. Oh Gosh am i in trouble?? Guess NOT Once the class start, CHeh he is not that kind of lecterur in my mind. He kinda Funny & Chillin type of lecterur??

Hopefully this last until my Semester ends. Im Gonna face Intan Chempaka Binti Abu Bakar again. AIHhhhh very #^#$&$ & @#%^#&$ lecterur. When u c her, u just feel like throwing rotten eggs at her!! TRUST ME U DO!!!


During my 2nd Semester Exam i've been collecting shows in my external h.d. Now is getting full >.<>
South Park, i got it from Julian Chong. Some is funny some B-O-R-I-N-G. His advice" Dont watch more than 2 episode, u will feel stupid" Well u knoe wat..is true!! Dont watch more than 2 episode in a day!!


Iron Chef. I got it from Julian Chong also. Wow this Movie is dam bloody Nice!! Dont watch it middle of the night. Ur tummy will sound the drum for sure!!



Saw 2. Another Crazy and nice movie in the market. This movie already got episode 1-4. I already watch 1 & 3. 2 & 4 soon! Bit weird right >.<


Heroes. One of my favourite American Series. At first i started watching in Australia during CNY. When i saw the advertisement i was thinking, hu on earth will be watching such show?? So so so Childish. Guess im wrong XD I will not start watching until i got the complete Season 2!! ROAR..*This is so torturing =(*


Prison Break!! Season 3 already out n im still stuck in Season 1! WTH man!! Must start Dis soon before my assignment starts to attack me.



Survivor Season 15. Survivor has been out many years ago. Now 15 Season already!!! I wonder Season 1-15 which season i complete watching it?? Anyone knoe ma??



CSI-Las Vegas. NY and Miami not so nice compare to this!! Season 7 ready soon and waiting for more episode in Season 8.
Got Sumore Chinese Series with me. 2 complete and another 2 still in progress. Too many movie!! Collected too many now no TIME

Interested in any of the show above call me =)

1 comment:

Novel ReVieW said...

"Hopefully this last until my Semester ends. Im Gonna face Intan Chempaka Binti Abu Bakar again. AIHhhhh very #^#$&$ & @#%^#&$ lecterur. When u c her, u just feel like throwing rotten eggs at her!! TRUST ME U DO!!!"

I read this.....