January 28, 2009

-First Post from Singapore-

A very late Gong Xi Fatt Chai and Happy New Year to my fellow readers. Yeah is Chinese New Year been busy lately. The post has been pending there until today been uploaded.

I went to Singapore again for Chinese New Year. Nop that is not my kampung. Im staying in my kampung most of the time in my life which is Kuala Lumpur. Not much changes in every year. Every year, everything is the same. Puff.

This year something extra, Flower Feast, Sentosa. Such a big dissapointment because when we arrived at Sentosa Island rain starting to pour down HEAVILY! super sui! After that, head down to Vivo City for dinner. I was so hungry at that time and looking forward for the meal =)
Bosses, Vivo City

This picture!! Actually i was not allowed to take photo in the restaurant. When i was taking photo, a waitress/manager/auntie and said this to me

oi Boi Ze ni bu ke yi pai chao! =.= i replied OKOK. *act dumb* cont my work and she repeats again and i replied OKOK, Thank You, ByeBye. =.= like i care, even i understand! =.=

Crysantimum Tea.
*I like the pot* =D

For Start :

Instead of having peanuts on the table we had Crispy Fried Fish Skin.
Wasabi Mayo Prawn.
Big Juicy prawn been deep fried until crispy, serve together with the wasabi mayo. Yummy.


Vegetable in Herbal Soup Based.
Crispy Roast Chicken

Pork Ribs with "special sauce".

"special sauce" = i dunno what sauce izit? XD but it taste good!!

The last :


Kung Pou Beef

Slices of beef fry together with Szechuan dried chili, onion and spring onions. The meat is just find not over cook and very tasty.

The food rating will be 3.8/5.

Next post shall be the CNY dinner. Wait again laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: