January 1, 2009

-31 December Dinner-

Last dinner on the last day of 2008. Instead of spending my time in Curve and strangers watching fireworks, i spent my time with my family and my sah poh with every second i have.
On the 1 Jan 2009, she flew off to Switzerland for her further studies.

Therefore, my mom buy her a dinner. We went to a place that i have mention to my mom many years ago until my uncle told her again.
Located Opposite Subang Airport, Terminal 3.
-Fried Tauhu with Fish Paste-
Not worth ordering. Skip this!! SKIP THIS!!


-Lala with "Siong Thong"-
This must order!! the gravy and lala is just breathtaking.

-Flying Fox on a Snowing Mountain-

I bet you be thinking what kind of dish is this with such weird name. Well, this fish is heavily coated with salt and baked until it is cooked. Besides that, there are some stuffing in the stomach for flavour. The fish will not have any sauce but only it's original fish taste and some flavour from the stuffing and salt.


-Marmiet Crab-

The sauce brings too strong of sweetness but i like the taste of it.. ehmmm Yummy!! Not many people would like this dish for some reason. Sometimes changing the menu can changes opinion on this dish.

Thats the last meal and last post for 2008. Lets quickly live through 2009 and welcome 2010 =)


No comments: