April 22, 2008

-Sambal Special-

Actually i wanted to blog about my new computer but i found something more interesting and informative than my computer. Hopefully u all will enjoy =)

Few weeks back, when my computer comitted suicide i on9 with my niece lappy. So i check my mail and i recieve this special mail from my fren, Mz.

It is not really important to others but very important to DJian's and other people stay nearby. I dunno did any of u all recieve such mail anot regarding of Shed Abu story? If dunno...keep going down!!

Well boyz and galz open ur eyes and appetite wide open.

Nice car!

Yummy..crap ikan bilis fell off the plate!

Eh..wat is tat?? Got anthena geh =/

Holy tut tut tut is SIU KEONG aka COCKROACH

If wanna knoe about the story read at the bottom................

Dear colleagues and friends,

Take note of what you order from our local Indian Muslim restaurants, especially the one near the post office in Damansara Jaya. A colleague and I were shocked to find a cockroach in our nasi lemak yesterday morning. To be precise it was in the sambal or chilli paste. The worst part of it all was that the shop owner even after clearing our plates continued to sell the dish to other patrons. Can you imagine if children were to eat it? The restaurant is Syed Abu, along Jln SS22/19, Damansara Jaya.

Concerned citizen, Vincent E. Lim

Group Public Affairs

Tel: +603-7491 8288 Ext: 602
Fax: +603 7728 6571

Thank you and regards

Hazlina JasmanPR Dept, SMART Project
60392063000 ext 282

Yum Cha at Shed Abu..anyone??? XD

No comments: