April 27, 2008

-New Stuff New Food Old Location-

Early morning 9am, my car with full load of people drive all the down to Shah Alam to buy a new car seat. >.< style="font-size:130%;">RM400 with trade-in and negotiation.

After that, we head down to Batu Tiga Lama, Klang for the famous Bah Kut Teh *Non-Halal* but the shop was pack with people. To avoid the croud, we walked next door and try the Dry Bah Kut Teh.

Dry Bah Kut Teh

Normal Bah Kut Teh.

We requested for mixture varies type of meat but end up whole pot only 1 big bone, some meat, mushroom, fu chuk and some pig stomach. Thats all. Haihz, PJ Bah Kut Teh still betta lo!

RM44 for 5 pax.

Thats for lunch.

Next we move down to Dinner..Wah time fly fast!

We head down to Restaurant Wong Poh at Aman Suria as planned. Once we settled down, I took out the camera get ready to snap photo but when I was taking it out from my pouch, I feel the camera is different from before??? Think think think wat could be the reason? hmmmm

OH ****

I just remember last night I took out the battery from the camera to charge and forgotten to put it back. Summarize everything, Im carrying a camera without battery inside.

NOOOOOOOOO

Thank God my niece brought her camera along XD phewwwwwwww

First dish............

4 Raja. Sei Dai Tin Wong. wat else?? aiya u all should knoe! So So
Kong Poh Fried LaLa. Yummmmy
Fried Marmaid Pork Ribs. Must not leave this out!

Deep Fried LamYu Chicken. Normal Dish

Crab with Salty Egg. I Love this!

Sweet and Spicy Crab. NOt too bad. Ordering this must not leave something out!

Fried Bread!! OH Miss this out can bang head againt the wall!!! XD

The place is famous for their "Lai Yau Hai" but my cousin say not nice jor so dint order =(

ARRR now having a nose block T_T

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No comments: