March 15, 2009

-Japanese Lunch-

Finally my blog has another update. It has been in the storage for quite some time thanks to my mid term exam puff!!! now is all over!! ROAR!!!

Last weekend, my cousin *the boss* spent me, my sista and niece a japanese meal........
Xenri D' River View @ Old Klang Road.
Prepare for the meal!! Drooool...Cant wait!!!
Funny looking stone. >.< Bean Bean

After we finish the beanzzzzzzzz, here comes the attraction!!!
Sashimi in a fantastic presentation.

This serving is for 3 pax and just enough for all of us. All of it are fresh and sweet. Yummy!!
Fish in the carved ice-ball. I wonder do they serve syrup and gula melaka after the meal?? hmmmm
Is a fish! no prawn! no fish! no prawn! no fish!=S

At first me and my niece having difficulty choosing our meal. We both sharing the same illness. Finally after some recomendation, we have our choice. 3 of us ordered lunch set and my cousin ordered dinner set. Dinner set during daylight. LOL

Let me introduce those 3 set :

I don't know what izit called. All i knoe it is....MY : SALMON FISH SET >.<

Fantastic taste. Yummy!!

My niece : Beef terriyaki. Nice noo too bad. The taste is there!
My sista : Saba Fish Set

The fish i have been hunting until today yet i still cant find it. For this Saba fish, they grilled it too long until the fish is too dry.

Now the dinner set :

My favourite!!!!
Unagi!! ROAR!!!

And so not fair he got :


Tempura!!! haihz...... so not fair!!!

Since the place is so near to my college, i shall return back to that place for another lunch XD Oh..financial support anyone here??? ANYONE?????? Guess not ='(

Rating : 4.5/5

Next post will be
Tanjung Sepat!

No comments: