August 5, 2008

-Baking Instead of Sleeping-

A sleepness night. Haizz.. i dunno wassup with me..i could not sleep through out the night. Watch movie..count stars..count sheep..still cant sleep. It should be the healthy teh ais i had when i went out yum cha.

Brain super semangat, i even think what is there in the fridge and i remember there is Philidelphia cream cheese!! Next thing came into my mind was cheese cake or cheese tart. By the way i just discovered i had "Shoon Chak Hoong Gui Zhing" i dunno what it call in English. Try to read in Cantonese! XD

When the sun rise, i made my decision. BLUEBERRY CHEESE TART!!

Search for ingredient, study the methods. Later on i finally Knocked Out. Sleep all the way until afternoon.

After staying in the kitchen for hours, result finally out!!!

The most cantik of all XD

Stack of tarts

I bet most of u say ugly!! Well i dont mind, is memang ugly XD
Is my 2nd time doing it!!! Most important is the taste design later!! I wont give comment about my own food!! Hear from those whom get the chance to eat it. Very limited stock =)

Time to rest. Later got badminton with old gingers @_@. Goodnight everyone!!

No comments: