April 10, 2009

-Small but Nice-

One fine night, Julian invited me and Hong Yee to Hong Yee's favourite japanese shop. It is called Omitsu Koshi, Damansara Jaya. It is located few shops away from Public Bank. The shop is little bit smaller than the others but if you would want to find it, will not be a problem.

Firstly, I dont really understand why he likes the place so much but once i open the menu and scan through, I finally understand why! Want to know what is the reason?? Try it yourself =)

Lets take a look at our dinner.
Try spamming some soya sauce together with this =)

interesting? no??
How about this?? look at the thickness of the salmon.
Cute tiny little sushi.

Unagi. ROAR!!!

Big piece of meat
(pork)


I will not talk too much about this place. Talk too much nobody want to go back to this restaurant with me . 1 thing for sure, during the next visit I will order their tempura!! I knoe not many people like japanese food. Mainly because of the price and difference in taste. This is the place should go and try with small budget.
Rating : 3.8/5

No comments: