March 12, 2008

-Renyar Delight-

Last night i was schocked to c KY's BLOG IS ALIVE!!!!

Welcome Back to the Club!!!

Since he say jelak with my maryland photo =( and so ngam last night i made sushi!!! ya u dint read wrong...I BUAT!!!ho-ho-ho

During dinner, my mom asked want make sushi anot?? Den i say ok lo...so she start to prepare all the ingredient. Like ermmm Japanese rice, crab sticks, cucumber, carrot, maya, those red red fish eggs and seaweed*macam salah spelling ni* hmmmm u all should knoe la!!! XD

After my mom rolled 3 of it only realise no more seaweed....Oh Gosh without it she like mou sam kei do liow.

So is me and my niece turn to make some sushi after watching the TVB series "Wasabi Mon Amour". She say "dunit seaweed also can do de..just wet ur hand ar and just press press press den the rice will turn into a shape de"

With her semangat i also do some!! And the result turn out to be like this...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Top is my mom rolled sushi and btm is me and my niece creation...HEHe
HAvent eat any of them yet..i wonder how is the taste of it and inside got 1 of mine got super kao kao wasabi inside. I wonder who will kena later..ngek ngek ngek ngek

Hopefully it taste good =)

Thats all for today. Short post...Got 2 more rdy to blog but i just need time to do it. HAihz.

No comments: